domingo, 1 de marzo de 2020

Ingles * i like my life*


I LIKE MY LIFE
FIRST PERSON

I’m Rosy, i sometimes play videogames on weekends, i always enjoy to eat delicious meals, i usually listen music in the afternoons, i can´t sing, but i enjoy to try it. I rarely do exercise because i don’t like it, i love my cats because they meke me very happy. I´m learning to play ukelele in the afternoons i am learning english in the afternoons, too. I usually go to bed at 10 pm.

THIRD PERSON

She is Rosy,  she sometimes play videogames on weekends,  she always enjoy to eat delicious meals, she usually listen music in the afternoons, she can´t sing, but she enjoys to try it. she rarely do exercise because she doesn’t like it, she  loves her cats because they make her very happy. She is  learning to play ukelele in the afternnons, she is  learning english in the afternoons, too. She usually go to bed at 10 pm.

FIRST PERSON

I’m Fernada, i am 15 years old, i love to travel, because i think it is really nice to meet new people. I always enjoy to spend time with my family. I can not sing but i love it, i rarely swim but i love it. I am studying in C.E.P.V.C.
I read for many hours because i spend a great time, i enjoy to spend time with Yessenia because she is so funny. Sometimes i play the piano, when i do it, i feel relax, i´m learning enlglish, i think it´s very interesting.

THIRD PERSON

She is Fernada, she is  15 years old, she loves  to travel, because she  thinks it is really nice to meet new people. She  always enjoy to spend time with her family. She can not sing but she loves it, she rarely swim but she loves it. She is  studying in C.E.P.V.C.
She  reads for many hours because she spends a great time, she enjoys to spend time with Yessenia because she is so funny. Sometimes she plays the piano, when she does  it she feels relax, she is learning enlglish, she thinks it´s very interesting.

5 comentarios:

Lenguaje

"LOS VICIOS DE ELLA" El sábado fui a una fiesta con mis tíos a su comunidad, me anime porque hay una amiga de mi prima que  ...